I think I will have a 16 days of Carson memories to countdown to little man's birthday. I need something to help me survive the next two weeks emotionally.
Carson, Daddy and I were talking about how much fun you are right now. We love to watch you figure everything out. Your favorite trick right now is to climb, climb, climb. You will jump from thing to thing in order to be able to get on whatever you have set your sights. The look of joy and triumph on your face when you succeed is priceless.
You are also becoming VERY animated both physically and verbally. I love to watch you jabber on and on about who knows what. Your sweet little face just makes me laugh because you are so serious about what you are saying, even to the extent of pointing your chubby little finger.
Sweet boy, every day is more precious than the last with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment