Wednesday, February 9, 2011

8 days (although I think I got off a day somehow)

Carson is one determined little man. (Gee, I wonder where he gets that from?) The following sequence took place last month. He received his little walker/rider toy for Christmas and as you can tell, it is merely used as a catalyst to get to where he wants to go. Like any good blogging mom, I made sure to take a pic of each step.

Ride/push the toy over to where I need to get.
One foot on the seat, one on the steering wheel and start climbing.
Catch my breath and check out the cartoons for a second, while I get my balance.
Reach for the toy that I just had to have and could not bring down to "my" level.
Decide to settle in a play a while except grossly misjudge my position on the table.

Unlike a good blogging mom, I did not get the final picture of him laying flat on his back on the floor. You can imagine the "scream" that came once he realized what he had done. But rest assured, he was back up there a second after he quit crying. Little stinker!!!!

No comments: