So there are two "boys" that live in my house and I love them both dearly. One of them has been playful, fun loving, and full of smiles his whole life. The other, well, he's been all of those a lot more over the last 12 months.
We all joked while we were still in the hospital that none of us had ever seen Rooster smile so much. In the months that have followed, that smile has not dimmed. He rolls around on the floor, gives horsey rides, reads books, snuggles, and is the most amazing daddy a boy could ask for.
I have never loved my husband as much as I do now that he is a daddy. I used to see this vision of him playing in the floor with our kids and now I get to watch it happen every day. My little boy idolizes his daddy already and it brings such joy to my heart. I can't wait to see the great bond that they share as he gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment