As most of you know (well, all 4 of you that read this here blog), we did not find out what our precious little miracle was going to be. This is very much how my side of the family does things and NOT at all how his side of the family does things, but that's beside the point. I knew one thing going into this pregnancy, boy or girl, "punkin" would be a camo sportin' kiddo.
Sure enough, Daddy came home from his first trip to Arkansas and had purchased the first camo onesie. I sweetly laid it in the crib and prayed that I would get to monogram a big
PINK initial on it one day soon (just to irritate my hubby). God had other plans and I couldn't be happier.
This is one of my favorite memories - Carson's first camo being put to use. (Thanks to the Wilson's for the boots. They spotted them before he was born but needed to know whether they needed to get the orange or pink trim. :) )

Baby boy, I hope you realize that you have no choice but to enjoy camo clothing. Your Mama and Daddy both are hunters and are itching for you to catch the fever.
1 comment:
I remember the morning he was born, i was woken with a call to say its a boy! I just knew you were having a girl...I was shocked.
Post a Comment