Sunday, February 6, 2011

11 days

My memory for today came from today. My baby LOVES to play with other kiddos and Sunday School is no exception. He normally jumps out of my arms and dives into the room. When I go to pick him up, he wants nothing to do with me. He does the same thing when I take him to Ms Carrie's on Thursdays (but maybe because her kiddos are bigger and LOVE him right back).

This morning, we got our first full on sad face when we dropped him off. Oh, I about died and Rooster wouldn't leave. I said, "Just go!!!" He didn't quite cry but he came dang close. During service, I just kept getting tickled at his face when we left because it is so out of the ordinary for him.

Unfortunately, my classroom of crawlers/walkers is right beside his so when I went to teach my class, I got BUSTED!!! A few more tears but they were quickly resolved by Ms Tiffany, Ms Andrea and Ms Alicia. So nice to know that he is in such good care.

Hopefully this morning was a fluke and next week he will be raring to go again.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

we love that sweet boy and will do whatever he needs to keep him happy!!!!!