Last night, I went to bed a happy, peaceful ZERO year old.

This morning, I woke up a 1 year old and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.

But then Mom made me my favorite treat, chocolate chip muffins, so I decided that 1 wasn't so bad after all.

Actually - I think it's going to be pretty fun, kinda like climbing up on the coffee table for a picture.

Not only did I get to have muffins for breakfast, Mom went and picked up Mimi and JoJo and we went out to lunch.

And JoJo decided that it just wouldn't really be my birthday without chocolate cake. This day just keeps getting better.

Oh yeah....luvin' this cake.

Ummm....I think Mom is going to need to change my clothes after this one. I didn't even get this dirty at my birthday party.

Lunch was GREAT and so is being ONE.

After lunch, Mom took me by to see Chief and Goggie. Chief's house hold some of my favorite toys - his canes. I like to bang them on the floor and dance along.

And then can you believe that Mom took me to the doctor ON MY BIRTHDAY and I had to have SHOTS. (I seriously considered trading her in for a different mom but the only ones available were also at the doctor's office so I figured they weren't any better. At least mine let me have chocolate TWICE in one day.)
To end my day, she let me stay up late and go watch my Bubba (aka Derek) play basketball. I didn't really care about the game but I sure wanted to play with one of those basketballs. FINALLY with a whopping 45 seconds left, my Russy found me a ball. Oh and Derek won and Mom hollered a lot so I assume it was a pretty good game.
I think that if all of my days of being One can be as much fun as today was, I am going to LOVE it.
No comments:
Post a Comment