Monday, January 18, 2010

Shower #2

Rooster and I are very blessed to have a second church family at Epworth United Methodist. This is the church that he grew up in and his parents are still very active. The women of this church are amazing and support not only the other members but their families as well. When we got married they had a wonderful bridal shower for me and I hardly knew any of them. Now, almost 6 years later, those same women rallied and had a baby shower for us. This time I knew many more familiar faces and felt even more loved.

So to the ladies of Epworth and Debbie's Sunday School class, I say thank you for loving on my baby, myself and my mother-in-law last Sunday. You all are wonderful examples of Christ's love.

Here are a few pics from the shower:


The wonderful hostesses

Me and the Moms

This is what happens when you marry someone named Rooster. :)


How sweet is this little onesie!!! Slowly but surely punkin is getting some clothes.


And thanks to Boo we can finally bring punkin home from the hospital. I tried to get a pic loaded of the Travel System but for some reason it keeps getting deleted. Maybe I will try again.

No comments: