On Saturday, I had my first baby shower. This shower was filled with ladies that have prayed just as long and hard for out little miracle as we have. May of the women were church friends but others I have known since childhood and some must recently. Regardless of the length of time, they are all precious to me and sufficiently started the spoiling.
Thank you Melissa and April for the wondeful shower.

Jaela is one of Rooster's best buddies. When she came walking in with this gift, I just died laughing. She hand picked all the items in Rooster's diaper bag: disposable gloves, dust masks, butt paste, wipes, diapers, 5 hour energy drink, baby tylenol, ear plugs, Tide stain stick, a camo onesie....and more. It was PERFECT!!!

Rooster also finally got his camo blanket. (And who says Mom-in-laws don't look out for their son-in-laws. Thanks for making him a happy daddy, Mom.)

Debbie decided she was going for the safe route...one of each. She found these precious fleece coats while in Gatlinburg over New Years.

Mimi has been hanging on to this Boyds Bear for a LONG time. It is a mama bear holding the hands of the baby bear. It sybolizes all the "firsts" that we have all been waiting on for so long.

I left Melissa's on Saturday completely overwhelmed by the love of all my friends and family. I told Mom that my favorite part of the shower was knowing that each woman there was just as excited about our baby as we are. Thank you to each of you wonderful ladies for fighting the crazy weather and roads to come love on me and my baby. God has used you in so many ways in my life and I love each and everyone of you.
1 comment:
How wonderful, what a blessing....friends can be the best of everything.....I am so happy for you all Jenny. I just found this today.....
Post a Comment