Teresa is our official party planner at the corporate office so she headed up the party.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Baby Lovin' TLC Style
Friday night the wonderful ladies of TLC gathered at Blackstone Brewery in Nashville to help me celebrate my little bundle of joy.
Teresa is our official party planner at the corporate office so she headed up the party.
Here's all the gang that made it out: Teresa, Deb, Little Kaylie, Hayley, Me, Alison, Heather and Brandy. Ladies, you all made the night soo much fun.
And look what little guy decided to come home with me. Isn't it the cutest stinkin' giraffe you have ever seen????
Oh and then there was the softest, cuddliest bunny in the world. I can already see 'punkin' sucking his/her thumb and dragging this bunny around by his/her ear. I forsee a change in color for this bunny...I picture him being well loved and turning very gray over the years.
Teresa is our official party planner at the corporate office so she headed up the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment