Has anyone noticed that we have too many birthdays in December? (By the way, I forgot to post about Rooster's Grandfather's B'day on the 9th and there are more yet to come....and then there is JANUARY!!!!)Tuesday, December 23, 2008
HAPPY 1ST B'DAY CHACE
This bundle of warmness turns the big 1 today. It is hard to believe that it has already been a year. Last year, we were celebrating Christmas at the hospital since he decided, well mom decided, he needed to come before Christmas instead of after. He has definitely made life more interesting this year for the White family and provided much joy for us all. I can only imagine what fun this next year has in store for him and us. Aunt Jen and Uncle Rooster love you and wish you a very Happy Birthday.
Has anyone noticed that we have too many birthdays in December? (By the way, I forgot to post about Rooster's Grandfather's B'day on the 9th and there are more yet to come....and then there is JANUARY!!!!)
Has anyone noticed that we have too many birthdays in December? (By the way, I forgot to post about Rooster's Grandfather's B'day on the 9th and there are more yet to come....and then there is JANUARY!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment