Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


For some reason I love this picture of this little stinker. It makes me think of his mischievous ways. He's up and running around like a wild man now so it's all the more appropriate.

3 comments:

tparr said...

Who is this child, Jenny? We need a name!

Jenny said...

Oh sorry, this is my youngest nephew, Chace.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, these are adorable and I too at 60 love the snow. These photos reminded me so much of Nell and Jerrry and Bea and Sam Rucker and all of us way back when. We used to let Jerry drive the truck or tractor and pull us. Right below the snow photos is is photo of Chace in the sand and at 1st glance I thought they had put that poor baby in snow naked!!!
Enjoy the holidays & I always enjoy your news. Love, Sherry Bellenfant