Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tacky Tuesday

So for any of you wondering who my husband really is.......I would like to introduce you to my very own "Cousin Eddie". Yes my friends, I do believe that Rooster found his true inner self this past Saturday night at our friend's Second Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party. Last year, neither one of us participated so this year we joined in the fun. I made the insightful call to Mom to see if she just happened to have one of her "old" Christmas sweaters lying around. She quickly caught on and was "offended" that I would ask for something for her wardrobe for a tacky party...however I hit pay dirt with a big ole snowman.

Rooster on the other hand would have no part of wearing a sweater so I immediately said that he could be no one other than Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation. I was pretty embarrassed for him when I had to remind him of exactly whom I was speaking of but he quickly caught on. Once he figured it out, he was all over it.


Rooster wasn't the only boy to join in on the fun this year. Several of them broke out all the stops and had all of us laughing hysterically.




Here's me and Gretchen. If you look closely you might see Baby Boy Gregg hiding under that lovely sweater.

Here's a group shot of everyone but Jim and Gretchen since they were being the photographers. I believe Cousin Eddie is a bit out of control as always.






The girls were loving all of our tackiness but I think we had more fun laughing at the boys and their girly sweaters. OH MY!!!!




Here's a shot of most of the gang, minus a few though. These boys have been together forever and love the chance to all get together. It doesn't happen as often as they like but it's always like old time when it does happen.







And lastly, a big thanks to our hosts this year, Harvey and Andrea. Andrea took home the award for the tackiest if you ask me. Check out those legs!!!!!



No comments: