Sunday, December 27, 2009

Twas the Night Before Chirstmas.....

when this crazy lady's true colors came through. :) Goggie became one of our favorite presents as you can tell....she even required more than one bow.
...and I got to grab a quick pick with my mama. (She's still a little aggrevated with her grandchild that refuses to say hello to her.)
....and these crazy guys were more interested in their game than they were opening presents. My boys sure do love their cousin Kendall.
....when we reached 31 weeks. I even managed to get Daddy in on a picture this time. We are down to exactly 60 days at this point. Oh my goodness!!!!!
Here's a shot of just the two of us....wonder what I will pose next to this week? (Although knowing me, my tree will still be up.)

Oh yeah...it was also the night before Christmas when my camera had a slight accident and no longer works, therefore I will have to rely on the rest of the family for more Christmas pictures.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Lee said...

Jenny Lou Who,

You! look! adorable!