We are now going to the doctor every 2 weeks which makes the time go by even faster. The main change in my life is that I am just not sleeping anymore. The nights of rest are few and far between at this point. I just figure it is God's way of preparing me early for the lack of sleep that is to come once punkin gets here.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Maternity Monday
Here "we" are at 30 1/2 weeks. Time continues to fly by and little punkin is growing each day. I love the changes that each day bring. I no longer just feel kicks and punches but can now feel what seems like the simplest of movements. "She" is still shy though and prefers to not show off for anyone but Mama. (I am choosing to offset Rooster's insistance that we are having a boy by referring to baby as a she today.) Her Mimi is very sad that she hasn't been able to feel grandbaby number four yet but she shouldn't feel alone. Even Daddy hasn't been able to feel a lot of movement over the last few weeks.
We are now going to the doctor every 2 weeks which makes the time go by even faster. The main change in my life is that I am just not sleeping anymore. The nights of rest are few and far between at this point. I just figure it is God's way of preparing me early for the lack of sleep that is to come once punkin gets here.
We are now going to the doctor every 2 weeks which makes the time go by even faster. The main change in my life is that I am just not sleeping anymore. The nights of rest are few and far between at this point. I just figure it is God's way of preparing me early for the lack of sleep that is to come once punkin gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look great!!!
Post a Comment