I Will Trust You
You can still the pounding of the ocean.
You can move Your hand and stop the rain.
You can speak and calm this storm around me.
But even if it rages on and on,
I will trust You.
You can help me stand on ground that's shaking,
make the earth a rock beneath my feet.
You can light the road that I am trav'ling,
but even if the darness covers me,
I will trust You.
Chorus
You have been faithful. You have been good.
You have been perfect to a thousand generations,
So I will not waiver, and I will not be moved.
I will trust You.
I will trust you, Lord, trust You, Lord.
If I call Your name and You are silent,
if it feels like mercy may not come,
if I can not see how You will rescue,
I will still believe I'm not alone.
I will trust You. Trust You!
Chorus
You have been faithful, You have been good.
You have been perfect for a thousand generations.
So I will not waiver, and I will not be moved.
I will trust You.
When the mountains fall, when the waves come crashing in.
You are faithful God, will put my trust in You.
You alone are God, there is nothing You can't do.
I will not be moved I will not be shaken.
Chorus
Until I breathe the last breath I am given,
or the sky rolls back for Your return,
until the day when every question's answered,
knowing You are with me is enough.
I will trust You!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment