Friday, January 9, 2009

I have....

I snagged this off a fellow bloggers page and thought it was interesting. As I completed mine, I thought it was crazy how I was able to mark so many things I have done/seen overseas but not some that I could do in my own backyard. I counted my "score" and I have done 48% of what is on this list. Maybe 2009 will be a year where I can mark a few more off.

Where all of you been and what all of you done???

1. Started your own blog

2. Slept under the stars

3. Played in a band

4. Visited Hawaii

5. Watched a meteor shower

6. Been to Disneyland/world

7. Climbed a mountain.

8. Held a praying mantis (are you kidding me...I DON'T DO BUGS)

9. Sang a solo

10. Bungee jumped

11. Visited Paris

12. Watched a lightning storm at sea

13. Taught yourself an art from scratch

14. Adopted a child

15. Had food poisoning

16. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty

17. Grown your own vegetables

18. Seen the Mona Lisa in France

19. Slept on an overnight train

20. Had a pillow fight

21. Hitch hiked

22. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (If you don't mark this, then you are LYING)

23. Built a snow fort (This would require a lot of snow and TN does not get a lot of snow.)

24. Held a lamb

25. Gone skinny dipping

26. Run a Marathon

27. Ridden in a gondola in Venice

28. Seen a total eclipse

29. Watched a sunrise or sunset

30. Hit a home run

31. Been on a cruise

32. Seen Niagara Falls in person

33. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors

34. Seen an Amish community

35. Taught yourself a new language

36. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (We could always want more, but I have more than I really need.)

37. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person

38. Gone rock climbing

39. Seen Michelangelo’s David

40. Sung karaoke

41. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt

42. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant

43. Visited Africa

44. Walked on a beach by moonlight

45. Been transported in an ambulance

46. Had your portrait painted (on a sidewalk in Rome..it was awesome)

47. Gone deep sea fishing

48. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person

49. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris

50. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling

51. Kissed in the rain

52. Played in the mud

53. Gone to a drive-in theater

54. Been in a movie

55. Visited the Great Wall of China

56. Started a business (helped start one)

57. Taken a martial arts class

58. Visited Russia

59. Served at a soup kitchen

60. Sold Girl Scout Cookies

61. Gone whale watching

62. Gotten flowers for no reason

63. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma

64. Gone sky diving

65. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp

66. Bounced a check (Thank God for overdraft protection)

67. Flown in a helicopter

68. Saved a favorite childhood toy

69. Visited the Lincoln Memorial

70. Eaten Caviar

71. Pieced a quilt

72. Stood in Times Square

73. Toured the Everglades

74. Been fired from a job (This is one I pray I never have to bold)

75. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London

76. Broken a bone

77. Been on a speeding motorcycle

78. Seen the Grand Canyon in person

79. Published a book

80. Visited the Vatican

81. Bought a brand new car

82. Walked in Jerusalem

83. Had your picture in the newspaper

84. Read the entire Bible(Nope, but I'm doing it this year, dang it)

85. Visited the White House

86. Killed and prepared an animal for eating

87. Had chickenpox

88. Saved someone’s life (Not in the physical, but by golly I hope I have helped to save a few for Eternity)

89. Sat on a jury

90. Met someone famous

91. Joined a book club

92. Lost a loved one

93. Had a baby

94. Seen the Alamo in person

95. Swam in the Great Salt Lake

96. Been involved in a lawsuit

97. Owned a cell phone

98. Been stung by a bee

99. Fallen in LOVE

100. Decorated a Birthday Cake

No comments: