Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Off to the races
So apparently some "demon" has possessed my mind and convinced me that I should start running. I tried to rebuke this thought but it didn't work which means that it must not be a demon, in fact, but instead the Holy Spirit. I have been pondering the responsibility of a Christian to truly view their body as a temple of God. I have been faithfully working out for two and a half years now with my fabulous trainer, none other than TSC's own Jason Daniel. I feel like I've done very well but never the less, I have felt the urge to do more. So Monday it all began......and Tuesday morning I woke up feeling like I was 100 years old and I couldn't walk. (Seriously, did you read the part about working out for 2 1/2 years.....one would think I could handle two miles of jogging/walking but apparently not.) Well, because I need to be held accountable for all things in my life, I have now been convinced to sign up for the 3K Race for the Cure in October. So there you have it....I'm off to the race. Not only will I be bettering my temple for Christ, I will also be running for a wonderful cause. (Be looking for futher info on my race in future posts.) In the mean time....please pray that I may once again walk without wincing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenny, tiffany and i looked at your blog for a while. way to go! make your man get on there and post something. you will reach many people here. NATE
Post a Comment