Saturday, July 12, 2008
Hello blog world.
So I have recently become a blog junkie. I'm not quite sure how or when it started but I'm addicted. I especially love those blogs that have other blogs attached to them. I mean seriously, I could spend hours just clicking on them and reading and then clicking on another and reading some more. Next thing I know, I've opend like 15 of them so I have 15 different songs coming out of the speakers (meaning I've invented a whole new language without even knowing it) and I suddenly realize I'm reading a person's blog that I have no idea who is but I can't help myself. And then, after reading for 30 minutes, you feel like you actually know the person. And I don't mean like an acquantince know, I mean like best friend know. IT'S CRAZY!!!! I have found myself laughing and crying with people who don't even know I have "found" them. I can't help but think that in some strange way it is therapeutic to lay it all there and not really know if anyone is going to read it or not. So.....I hope anyone who stumbles upon the White Chronicles will enjoy reading about my life as much as I have enjoyed reading about everyone elses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment