Last weekend I headed to Hotlanta for our Regional Rally. This was the first trip that I got to share with some of my team. I was so stinking proud to take 3 amazing women with me and share in their achievements and excitement. We got to hear our founder, Andy Horner, speak to us about the future of our company and promise that it will not change!!! In Premier, he is the equivalent of a movie star.
Girls - I had so much fun with you and I love you dearly. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in 2011.
Allison, Alison, Jenny and Jennifer
(Yeah...a little confusing at times.)
Yet another perk of Premier - I get to hang with my Sissy w/o our boys around.
(Even though Chris did crash our girls weekend. I guess he thought he deserved to since it was his birthday.)

No comments:
Post a Comment