Sunday, January 23, 2011

24

24 days until my little miracle turns 1. This mama is NOT ready for this monumental event. Last weekend, Carson decided that he would just WALK and he hasn't slowed down since. Everyone keeps telling me that he needs a haircut. Guess what....NOT going to happen. I think it's a bit too much for a mama who had to wait two LONG years to become a mama, to deal with walking, turning 1 and the first hair cut all in one month. Lord give me strength!!!

2 comments:

J said...

Oh the first hair cut is a toughie! When Miles had his, Ryan BUZZED his hair and it completely changed his face. I cried for a whole day.

I can't believe your little man is going to be one already! That seriously flew by! I know it'll be a special day for all of you. :)

xo

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson said...

Caleb told me about Carson walking today! That's crazy! I can't believe it's been a year since he arrived! Happy birthday, Carson! :)