
Before we headed to MS on Christmas Eve, we made a stop by Grandmama's for breakfast and a little family time. Here's a pic of Grandmama and her White men. I'm not sure which of them is spoiled more by her.

Since we weren't going to be at our usual Christmas Even dinner, all the cousins ran by to say Merry Christmas. Here is Scooty with all the cousins.

Monday night was Christmas time again. Here is Debbie surrounded by her yearly bags. These bags contain a never ending supply of goodies for each of us. Oh how she loves to spoil us all on Christmas.

Chace and Carson playing with a ball...a favorite toy for both of them.

There is always a "big" gift at Boo and Grandaddy's house....it's just always a mystery as to who will get it. This year it went to the boys. I think Chace will have a little bit to break it in good before Carson can drive.

Carson's first Christmas was a huge success. I can't wait til next year when Rooster and I can really help him understand the true meaning of Christmas and enjoy the extras too.
No comments:
Post a Comment