As of last week, the indigestion I kept hearing about finally set in. It doesn't seem to have foods it likes more than others, it's just pretty much anything and everything. I am definitely not complaining because this is really the first pregnancy symptom I have had to deal with, I just thought I would share. Now, when I can figure out how to upload a pic or two from yesterday, I will blog about the amazing experience that was our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. I am so in love with that alien/skeleton growing in me that I can't hardly stand it. And I think, scratch that, I know Daddy is too.

1 comment:
I went through 3 ECONOMY size myself. I also found some little packets where you pour the powder in your mouth and those seemed a little more helpful.
I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment