We are officially halfway through this pregnancy. It is hard to believe that in just 20 short weeks, our little miracle will be here. God has blessed us with such an amazing experience so far, we are eagerly looking forward to the last stretch and then finally meeting our little one.
We had our 20 week ultrasound on Monday and little one is doing great. The u/s tech and Dr C. said that everything looked right on target. My amazing husband gave in and we did not find out what we are having. Through the whole u/s, he kept trying to guess whether what he was seeing was the ambilical cord or proof that his instincts are right and we are having a boy. I just kept laughing at him.
Everyone keeps asking me what I think we are having and honestly I don't have a clue. When we very first found out we were pregnant, everything in me said it was a girl. Now, I just don't know and I just don't care. I know that God has a great sense of humor when it comes to me, so I am assuming it is a boy. You see, we have 4 nephews and 2 little boy cousins. There has not been a girl born to either side of our families since my sis-in-law almost 22 years ago. Many would say we are due some pink around here. Only time will tell.
I am finally starting to feel baby moving around in me a bit. It's not constant and not always very noticable but it is definitely there. The first time was on Saturday and I was so glad that Rooster was there to see my silly face when I figured out that it was for sure the baby. He just laughed at me because I kept trying to get it to do it again.
As I go through each step of this pregnancy and experience each miracle that we moms (still sounds funny to refer to myself as "mom") get to experience, I am blown away by God's awesomeness. Only the Creator of Life could make this whole experience possible and I am more than humbled that He has allowed me to share in this gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
FUN!!!! Where are the pics!!
Post a Comment