The man who stole my heart 30 years ago and still holds a huge chunk of it today. I would not be the woman I am today without this man. He is and always will be my hero. I love you Daddy!!!
And lastly, to my amazing husband, who I know will one day make an amazing father. Babe, I often dream of the time where I will see you rolling around on the floor wrestling with our kiddos. It never fails to bring a smile to my face and more often then not, a tear to my eye. Psalm 37:4 says, "Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart." Thank you for reminding me often that "He's got this under control." He knew I would need your strength and assurance. I love you more today than yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment