I do believe this should be considered the theme song of our summer. We started off with our trip to Punta Cana. We then came home for a week and then headed for a quick trip to South Carolina to meet our newest "nephew". I say "nephew" because he is our very best friends newest addition and well, they are like family. (This is how I also justify saying I have 1 niece, because, people, you know we needs some girls in this family.)
Well, tomorrow we are off again. We are headed to Ft. Walton Beach with the whole White clan. They make this journey every summer however we don't get to go every year. It all just depends on our "big" vacation that we seem to be taking yearly and our work schedules. (Getting Rooster out of town anytime of the year is almost impossible....if it's not hunting season, it's grass cutting season....have I ever mentioned that my life revolves around some sort of season?)
This year we are taking our friends the Daniels with us. They have a kiddo about the same age as the little ones in our family, so they will make a nice addition. Although, I am beginning to wonder what I was thinking by inviting them since Mr Daniel is my trainer. Who invites their trainer on vacation? I am suddenly very concerned about early morning torture on the beach....yeah...not so much. He can try all he wants, but vacation is vacation and there will be no needless sweating on my part. I have a feeling FL will be hot enough without throwing some excerise into the mix.
Well, I hope you all have a fabulous 4th and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
Oh and to continue on with our On the Road Again theme...a mere 7 days after I return from Floriday, I will headed to Dallas, TX. This trip has two main highlights: I am going for my very first Premier Rally and 2) I get to see my cuz. Sis and I are staying with her for a few days while we are down there. Yup...I'm a busy lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment