Well...I believe we have finally found our future home. We got a call a couple of weeks ago that another realtor had listed 17 acres and he thought we would love it. We went to look at it that Saturday around 8:30 and by about 3:00 it was ours. Rooster and I will both tell you it was nothing but a God thing. Every step of this process has been difficult for us and so many disappointments that I can't even begin to mention but this one just fell right in place. I will say, I'm sort of hesitant to post this because we have not signed on the dotted line yet. We are still waiting on the county to sign off on the final survey and then it should be ours. (All I can say is they better hurry the heck up. We chose to lock in our rates and we only have 45 days to close until we lose our deposit and rate. Needless to say, neither of us will be very happy about that.) Well enjoy the pictures...I'm sure there will be more to come once it is officially ours.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
"The 17 Acres"
This title is dedicated to my Caleb..who never fails to mention our new place as "The 17 Acres"....how stinkin' cute is that???
Well...I believe we have finally found our future home. We got a call a couple of weeks ago that another realtor had listed 17 acres and he thought we would love it. We went to look at it that Saturday around 8:30 and by about 3:00 it was ours. Rooster and I will both tell you it was nothing but a God thing. Every step of this process has been difficult for us and so many disappointments that I can't even begin to mention but this one just fell right in place. I will say, I'm sort of hesitant to post this because we have not signed on the dotted line yet. We are still waiting on the county to sign off on the final survey and then it should be ours. (All I can say is they better hurry the heck up. We chose to lock in our rates and we only have 45 days to close until we lose our deposit and rate. Needless to say, neither of us will be very happy about that.) Well enjoy the pictures...I'm sure there will be more to come once it is officially ours.
Right past this tree line is a big creek and then another clearing. Past that clearing, it starts to go up hill and that's where we plan to build...ONE DAY.
Well...I believe we have finally found our future home. We got a call a couple of weeks ago that another realtor had listed 17 acres and he thought we would love it. We went to look at it that Saturday around 8:30 and by about 3:00 it was ours. Rooster and I will both tell you it was nothing but a God thing. Every step of this process has been difficult for us and so many disappointments that I can't even begin to mention but this one just fell right in place. I will say, I'm sort of hesitant to post this because we have not signed on the dotted line yet. We are still waiting on the county to sign off on the final survey and then it should be ours. (All I can say is they better hurry the heck up. We chose to lock in our rates and we only have 45 days to close until we lose our deposit and rate. Needless to say, neither of us will be very happy about that.) Well enjoy the pictures...I'm sure there will be more to come once it is officially ours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment