Sunday, September 21, 2008

Celebration Time!!!

This post is a week over due but last weekend was jam packed and I couldn't get it all on the blog at one time. After dropping the boys off, we headed to Nashville to celebrate my cousin Kate's 30th birthday. Kate lives in Dallas currently but has also lived in Knoxville (UT) and in Washington D.C. Her current job requires her travel A LOT so she has made friends all over the U.S., literally.

Well, we all gathered in Nashvegas for a 3oth throwdown and that it was.
There are MANY memories from this night I could recount for you but to save the embarrassment for some, mainly my loving husband, I will just let the pictures speak for themselves. WE ALL HAD A BLAST!!!!


The birthday girl in all her b'day glory.
(She was HORRIFIED to have to wear these.)
Aunt Pat Pat, Goggie, Kate, Mom & Me
(We were sure missing you Sis!!!)

Kate and I @ Tootsie's

The life of the party!!!!

The result of the being the life of the party.

(We ain't as young as we used to be!!!)

Stay tuned because Kate and I are only 6 weeks apart. It'll be hard to top this 30th party though. (Maybe I'll celebrate mine a little more low key.....but I doubt it.)

No comments: