Saturday, July 7, 2012

Floriday 2012....part 1.


 We are currently on our last day of our annual White family trip to Ft Walton Beach.  Oh how we look forward to this get away each year.  Carson has been working hard at our local pool and was itching to try out his skills in the pool as soon as we got here on Friday.  He was a bit bummed there wasn't a diving board to jump off of but the side works just as well. 
Papa is always ready to get in and have fun with his boys.  

 We headed out to dinner at one of our favorites, Old Bay Steamer.  I actually got a pic with me and my lil man before the night was over.  Normally mama is the one behind the camera trying to capture each memory.
 Carson LOVED popping the heads off of my Royal Red Shrimp.  I seriously don't think I had to do it to one of them.  He may have been a bit obsessed with poking their eyeballs out too....GROSS!!!
 Rooster has become quite the sand artist over the last two years.  This monster alligator was his first creation this year.  Once I get all my pics uploaded, I will share the other creatures he created this year.  I'm not sure who loves them more, the boys or Rooster.
 Rooster and Scooty go fishing every year and this year they returned with a mess of Red Snapper.  We cooked some of it for dinner that night and Cars kept telling him, "Daddy, you caught this fish!"
While the deckhands were cleaning our fish, Carson was recatching the bait fish.  He thought he was big stuff.
 Carson found "Captain Hook" down by AJs and thought he was the greatest.  He was very sad after he popped his sword and we found out that Capin Hook had already left.
 We got a parrot to replace the sword and he walked around with it on his shoulder forever.  It was hysterical.
Unfortunately, I took most of the pictures from the first few days with my iPhone so I can't adjust them and it is driving me crazy.  I will try and upload more soon to capture the rest of our trip. 

No comments: