Monday, March 12, 2012

Team Ordinary Hero

 As you may have heard/seen, I have decided to run the Country Music Half Marathon.  I wanted to get back into running and knew I would need a lofty goal in order to see it through.  I am proud to say that I am well on my way to being able to fulfill this desire and now I have a renewed purpose.

I came across Ordinary Hero several years ago through some friends at work.  They are an amazing organization that exemplifies being the hands and feet of Christ.  I have recently donated my beloved collection of plush Boyds Bears so they could be distributed to children currently residing in the Nashville Women's Homeless Shelter and possibly be sent overseas as well.  (If you know me, you know I needed somewhere that would honor the love I had for those bears (as goofy as that sounds) and find them deserving homes.)

Now, I get the opportunity to help in another way.  They have decided to build a team to raise money during the Marathon.  Would you join me in helping fund this incredible organization and take a second to donate a dollar or two or fifty or hundred on my personal page?  The link is below.

Thanks and many blessings,
Jenny

Team Ordinary Hero - this is the link to my personal fundraising page.

No comments: