Since I made Carson's birthday cake, I decided I could tackle a baby shower cake. They chose not to find out what they were having (my kinda folks) and therefore we went with green. Personally, I think it turned out pretty cute, especially since I basically free handed it. (A joke on our guests, Court's favorite is strawberry so we had to make sure no one thought that the pink meant girl.)
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Here Comes Court & the Baby Carriage
You know what is almost as fun as me having a baby? One of my best friends having a baby!!! Yup, college friend, ex-roomie and best friend is having her own lil punkin in just a few short weeks. I never miss an opportunity to throw a party therefore I couldn't wait to have a baby shower for her.
Since I made Carson's birthday cake, I decided I could tackle a baby shower cake. They chose not to find out what they were having (my kinda folks) and therefore we went with green. Personally, I think it turned out pretty cute, especially since I basically free handed it. (A joke on our guests, Court's favorite is strawberry so we had to make sure no one thought that the pink meant girl.)
Just a little over a year ago, I was the pregnant one in my dining room taking this picture with her. I love that the roles are reversed. (Plus, doesn't she look great in my dress? You have no idea how fun I think it is that I was able to share MY maternity clothes with someone (because that means that I was pregnant and now have a precious little baby myself).)
I couldn't pass up this sweet smocked outfit for her little one. It ain't easy finding precious gender neutral clothing.....trust me.
Court's friends definitely showered her with some amazing gifts. Baby Z will not be hurting for anything once he/she makes its arrival.
Court - I love you and am so excited to meet the newest addition to our little clan.
Since I made Carson's birthday cake, I decided I could tackle a baby shower cake. They chose not to find out what they were having (my kinda folks) and therefore we went with green. Personally, I think it turned out pretty cute, especially since I basically free handed it. (A joke on our guests, Court's favorite is strawberry so we had to make sure no one thought that the pink meant girl.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment