The last month has FLOWN by. Everyone always tells you how fast time goes when you have children and boy were they right. I can not believe that our little man is already a month old..technically he is 5 weeks as of today.
I am absolutely LOVING being a mom and watching Rooster being such a doting daddy. Our days are filled with being silly and trying to find fun things to do. Here's a sneak peek of what we have been up to the last month.
We take a bath about every other day or so. His skin is still so dry that I don't want to dry it out even more.

While Grandaddy White was in the hospital, I spent my first time away from Mom and Dad and Mimi and Grandaddy's house. Duke wasn't quite so sure about me invading his space.

I am more and more alert all the time. I thought I would actually look at the camera for this one.

Mom like to make my hair do silly things in the mornings or after a bath. This is my first mohawk. She loved it and does it almost every day.

I helped celebrate Aunt Jo Jo's birthday at La Hacienda.

I went to my first cow show in Murfreesboro and got to meet all of Daddy's cow friends. (I had to bundle up for this day because it was FREEZING.)

I had a pizza party at home and Boo and Grandaddy and Aunt Ash and Chace came to play.

I got to hang out with my cousin Chace for really the first time. He thought I was pretty great until he realized he could ride on Uncle Rooster's back like a bull rider.

And I LOVE the days that my Great Grandmama comes and hangs out with me. It saves me from being stuck in my swing when Mom wants to get something done...other than stare at me all day.

So far...life is pretty darn good for me.
3 comments:
He is so sweet! He has your mouth and eyes. Enjoy!
You know what I love? That you aren't afraid to take Carson anywhere- look at him, being a social butterfly! :) I know some first time Mom's are a little skiddish about restaurants, gatherings, etc-
Hope you can keep up with posting- I don't want to see a post six months from now! HA!
God Bless!
Jenny I am so happy I found your blog... and FINALLY got to see your sweet little man! Rich has been telling me how precious he is...and HE IS! Hope you are doing well...you sound so happy! Love you, friend!
Post a Comment