Sunday, October 23, 2011

Any given Saturday

On any given Saturday, you might find us.........

.......snuggled up next to the new fence looking for some dirt to play in.
..........finding the biggest clump of dirt around and banging it against the new fence.........checking, every once in a while, to make sure Mama is watching......being on the lookout for Dada to come back home and play too.
....stompin' on Mama's flowers and laughing hysterically as I do it.
.....eating a little dirt.
......throwing things through the new fence.....making new friends in the back yard.....feeding the new friends Mama's flowers that I pick.
......kissing on the new friend to make sure they know they are loved too.....abandoning the new friend for an old friend, who is quite fun to ride.
......finding a perfect dirt hole and seeing just how dirty one can get.....and best of all, sharing the whole afternoon with Mama. (She even joined in my excitement about finding a worm and squealed right along with me.)
Carson Thomas, you are the joy in my world and I treasure these days that we get to find new adventures in our very own backyard. I will hide these memories in my heart forever!!! Thank you for always wanting me to come and play too.

1 comment:

Valerie Battle Kienzle said...

He's adorable! Treasure these times as they pass much too quickly.