Tomorrow, I turn 33 and that just seems crazy. I have never been obsessed about age but as I tack on yet another year, it does give me pause. I have accomplished a lot in the last 33 years: became a daughter of the Most High, been on 2 international mission trips, traveled to 3 different continents; graduated from college with a BBA and then a MBA, became a wife and a mom, just to name a few.
In the coming year, I would like to live a little more and experience new things. Here is a list of 33 random things I would like to accomplish in the coming year; some are fun and some are necessary.
In the coming year, I would like to live a little more and experience new things. Here is a list of 33 random things I would like to accomplish in the coming year; some are fun and some are necessary.
1. Go on 1 date night a month with my husband. (This will be no easy feat.)
2. Ride in a hot air balloon.
3. Start and completely finish a Bible Study.
4. Teach Carson to sing Jesus loves me or at least some of it.
5. Buy a new to me car....with CASH!!!
6. Write a personal note to a friend or loved one at least once a week.
7. Take advantage of the beautiful land we have in Bethesda instead of just paying for it.
8. Open my home to others more often.
9. Seek out ways to serve the Lord, with Carson by my side, so he can see what it means to live out ones faith.
10. Have a girls night or a me night at least once every couple of months.
11. Plan a family trip for just the 3 of us that is creative and fun. (not just the beach)
12. Find ways to love on my 4 nephews, individually, and let them know how much I love them.
13. Plan a surprise for someone and pull it off without them knowing. (who wants to be that person???)
14. Start a prayer journal and faithfully write in it. (I love to see how God is moving in mine and others lives.)
15. Dance/play in the rain with my son.
16. Dream big and believe that God is bigger than any dream of mine.
17. Call and talk to my grandparents AT LEAST once a week. (How can I let so many days pass without speaking to two of my favorite people.)
18. SLOW DOWN!!!!
19. Wake up earlier and eat breakfast. (I generally do not eat breakfast and if I do, it is definitely not a healthy one.)
20. Go to bed earlier so I can accomplish #19. (Currently, it is 10:30 and I am wide awake.)
21. Redo my bedroom, again.
22. Use my wedding china and my waterford for a fancy girly party.
23. Drink more water and less Dr Pepper and/or Sweet Tea
24. Prepare for taxes BEFORE the week they are due.
25. Bake some cookies like these (well at least the general idea)
26. Go parasailing.
27. Watch tv less and play in the floor more.
28. Start couponing again...it seriously irritates me that I have been paying full price for groceries.
29. Run a 5k in less than 30 minutes.
30. Read my "Keeping it Personal" devotional every day.
31. Find away to thin out my collection of Boyd's Bears. (It is time to let them some of them go.)
32. Buy an awesome pair of boots for this winter....just cause.
33. Be available: to God, to my husband, to my son, to my family, to my friends, to strangers.
2. Ride in a hot air balloon.
3. Start and completely finish a Bible Study.
4. Teach Carson to sing Jesus loves me or at least some of it.
5. Buy a new to me car....with CASH!!!
6. Write a personal note to a friend or loved one at least once a week.
7. Take advantage of the beautiful land we have in Bethesda instead of just paying for it.
8. Open my home to others more often.
9. Seek out ways to serve the Lord, with Carson by my side, so he can see what it means to live out ones faith.
10. Have a girls night or a me night at least once every couple of months.
11. Plan a family trip for just the 3 of us that is creative and fun. (not just the beach)
12. Find ways to love on my 4 nephews, individually, and let them know how much I love them.
13. Plan a surprise for someone and pull it off without them knowing. (who wants to be that person???)
14. Start a prayer journal and faithfully write in it. (I love to see how God is moving in mine and others lives.)
15. Dance/play in the rain with my son.
16. Dream big and believe that God is bigger than any dream of mine.
17. Call and talk to my grandparents AT LEAST once a week. (How can I let so many days pass without speaking to two of my favorite people.)
18. SLOW DOWN!!!!
19. Wake up earlier and eat breakfast. (I generally do not eat breakfast and if I do, it is definitely not a healthy one.)
20. Go to bed earlier so I can accomplish #19. (Currently, it is 10:30 and I am wide awake.)
21. Redo my bedroom, again.
22. Use my wedding china and my waterford for a fancy girly party.
23. Drink more water and less Dr Pepper and/or Sweet Tea
24. Prepare for taxes BEFORE the week they are due.
25. Bake some cookies like these (well at least the general idea)
26. Go parasailing.
27. Watch tv less and play in the floor more.
28. Start couponing again...it seriously irritates me that I have been paying full price for groceries.
29. Run a 5k in less than 30 minutes.
30. Read my "Keeping it Personal" devotional every day.
31. Find away to thin out my collection of Boyd's Bears. (It is time to let them some of them go.)
32. Buy an awesome pair of boots for this winter....just cause.
33. Be available: to God, to my husband, to my son, to my family, to my friends, to strangers.

1 comment:
Great list!
I bet you could donate your bears to the children's hospital- that would brighten so many faces over there! :D
You've inspired me to make a list and your blog has made me realize how much more I need in life- on a personal level.
Post a Comment