Drason and Sonya have started a non-profit to honor Bane's life and the joy that he brought to all that knew him. October 23, 2010 will most likely be one of the hardest days since his funeral....it's his 1st birthday. Again, they are using the day to celebrate and help others.
Will you join me in one of the happiest birthdays ever? Will you dust off your walking shoes or pull out your running shoes and come out to help us party it up? Are you willing to set aside a few hours on a Saturday morning to enjoy the beautiful October weather? If your answer is yes, meet me at Montgomery Bell State Park and celebrate Bane. Here's the scoop:
The Banebow 5k Fun Run/Walk
October 23, 2010
9:00 a.m.
Montgomery Bell State Park
For all the details, click on over to Bane's Blog and check it out. Carson and I will be there with bells on. (I've been looking for a "good reason" to get back to running and this is it!!!)
Please come out and help Dra and Sonya honor their sweet baby.
Please come out and help Dra and Sonya honor their sweet baby.

1 comment:
WOW!!! I have been reading their blog and am in awe of the faith. I was seriously taking a break from planning Grant and Gavin's birthday parties when I read this. I will join you and your bells!
Post a Comment