Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Different looks
It's funny to me how different Carson can look in pictures. I just uploaded my memory card and as I was going through the pictures I just kept laughing. All of the pics were taken within 1 week and he looks completely different each day. My little man is changing so much it's hard to keep up. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. Here's a glimpse of my boy with many "faces".



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH MY... he does look totally different. I see a different person in each one... the third one is most like you. =)
That is wild! I just saw the little booger 4 days ago and couldn't believe how big he was... I agree with Ashley, he does look different in each of these pics!
I like the hat turned to the side the best :)
Post a Comment