Saturday, June 5, 2010

6 down and many more to go

A letter to my love:

6 years ago, I had the privilege of becoming your wife. Since then we have made countless memories, shared many laughs, a few tears and even a few bouts of the silent treatment. I have fallen more in love with you every day and marvel at the man that you are.

Over the last 3 months, I can't even describe how those feelings have grown. To watch you with our son makes me love you in a whole new way.

Thank you for being my joy in times of darkness, my solid rock when I am on shaky ground, my best friend and my love. Thank you for working way too many hours so that I can be home with Carson. Thank you for being exactly who you are and never changing.

I love you and look forward to many more years with you.

Jen

No comments: