Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for the following:


An amazing husband who provides for our family in ways I never imagined. The father of my child, who may be more excited than I am to finally meet our first born. I could not have asked God for a better mate and better friend. Honey, you truly are my other half and I thank God for you daily.

For in-laws who love me like their own and always go the extra mile for us.

For my parents who have always shown me what true love is all about. They are truly an example of family, tradition, faith and values. I am the woman I am today because of these two.

For a sister who is my best friend and fiercest supporter. She has given me 3 amazing little boys that have been the light of my life for 15 years now. I love them like my own.
I am also thankful for the fact that Rooster and I both have grandparents that were/have been married for 60+ years and parents that have celebrated over 30 years of marriage.
I am thankful for friends who stand by me through the good and ugly and love me the same.
I am thankful for this amazing life that is growing inside me and the time it took for Rooster and I to get here. For God opening my eyes to things I may have missed had we not had these last two years.
And lastly but most importantly, for a Father in Heaven who never lets go and who I can put all my trust in. Who answers prayer only in His perfect timing and always in His perfect will. Who offers me and all His children hope for the future. For Him, I am and will be forever thankful.

No comments: