Today is the National Day of Prayer. A time where we can all set aside our differences, political preferences and opinions and just simply pray for each other and our country. If you're not much into praying and talking with God, I challenge you to give it a try today. It will completely change your life.
For you, my friends, family and country, I pray this scripture:
"Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him. I will protect him for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." Psalm 91:14-16
Do you know that He loves you? Does He know that you love Him? Rest in the assurance that He is constantly there protecting, rescuing and answering you.. He is my Deliverer and I am forever thankful, yet unworthy.
Take a few minutes today and thank God for allowing you the privilege of living in America. A place where we can openly pray without fear of imprisonment or worse. Also pray for our country's leaders. Pray that they turn to Him to help lead this country in a far better direction than what we can do for ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment