Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving Day, I have more to be thankful for than ever before.
Thankful for a Lord and Savior that rescued me and loves me unconditionally.
Thankful for a husband who is my best friend and an amazing daddy.
Thankful for a son who brightens my whole life every day.
Thankful for families who support us in all we do and love us deeply.
Thankful for amazing jobs that provide for our family.
Thankful for a house to provide shelter and land to provide our future home.
Thankful for amazing friends, both old and new.
Thankful for a church home that we love.
I am just plain THANKFUL!!!

I hope that you and yours have a wonderful day and remember just how blessed you are to be able to stuff yourself silly on this special day. God Bless America!!!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I am thankful for you, Jenny White! Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving...give my friend a big hug and kiss for me! Love you!