Friday, August 20, 2010

93 Years Young

This man steals my heart every time I am around him. There are so many qualities I love about this man and pray that my child will inherit from his "Chief". He has built his family on the firm foundation of Christ and lives it out every single day. He loves and cherishes his beloved Katy and has for 64 years. He is fiercely devoted to his two daughters, two sons-in-law, 4 grand children and 4 great-grand sons. At 93, he never misses a chance to throw a "jab" when someone opens the door for one and is right on target with them every time. As his body is slowing down, I swear his mind just gets sharper.

Happy Birthday Grandaddy. You are truly the rock of this family!!!!

And one last thing, he's not afraid to act a little silly every now and then. :)

No comments: